I am a computer science undergraduate student at the University of Chicago. My young research experience covers data-driven models of user behavior/interactions, security of machine learning models, and HCI. I mostly work with Prof. Ben Y. Zhao and Prof. Blase Ur. You can browse through some of the my recent projects .
I will be interning at Facebook for summer 2019.
- Neural Cleanse: Identifying and Mitigating Backdoor Attacks in Neural Networks
Bolun Wang, Yuanshun Yao, Shawn Shan, Huiying Li, Bimal Viswanath, Haitao Zheng and Ben Y. Zhao.
To Appear: Proceedings of IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP). San Francisco, CA, May 2019.
[ | ]
- Penny Auctions are Predictable: Predicting and profiling user behavior on DealDash
Xinyi Zhang, Shawn Shan, Shiliang Tang, Haitao Zheng and Ben Y. Zhao
Proceedings of ACM Conference on Hypertext and Social Media (HT). Baltimore, MD, July 2018.
- Unpacking Perceptions of Data-Driven Inferences Underlying Online Targeting and Personalization
Claire Dolin, Ben Weinshel, Shawn Shan, Chang Min Hahn, Euirim Choi, Michelle L. Mazurek, Blase Ur.
Proceedings of the ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI). Montreal, QC, Canada, April 2018.
[ | ]
- Studies on the environmental health effects and ecotoxicology of mercury by synchrotron radiation-based techniques
Y Li, J Zhao, Y Li, X Xu, L Cui, B Zhang, S Shan, Y Geng, J Li, B Li, Y Gao
Scientia Sinica Chimica 45 (6), 597-613.
- Plan to attend NDSS 2019 , see you in San Diego.
- Attended ACM CCS 2018 in Toronto, CA.
- Attended Usenix Security 2018 in Baltimore, MD
- Attended ACM CHI 2018 in Montreal, CA
- Attended Midwest Security Workshop in Champaign, IL
- Attended SOUPS 2017. I presented a poster and won the Distinguished Poster Award
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org